Careers and Internships
Inspire the future with talent and style.
Become a part of the BARBERNOVA team.
At BARBERNOVA, we believe in cultural shifts, innovation, and an inclusive environment. We are looking for those who want to inspire and create confidence through the canvas of hair and craft. We love those who bring passion, skills, and a new way of thinking to an ever changing landscape.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for leaders with a vision in social media and marketing who know how to use a portfolio of channels to connect with consumers and build brand rapport. Individuals who understand and produce creatives that inspire, entertain, and educate.
In this role, collaboration, initiative, and clear communication are key. Your skills working independently and as a willing team member will enable greater ownership over important campaigns and initiatives. The ideal candidate has a keen analytical ability and a vision for compelling storytelling. A deep curiosity for learning, experimenting, and improving are crucial elements for being successful in this role.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and partner closely with other members of the social media team to elevate your skills. You will set your channel strategy across platforms, assist with content creation, collaborate with media team members to execute your plans, direct optimizations, and improve media channel performance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader across a range of social media channels, focusing on strategies and campaigns that drive growth.
- Establish a plan that builds brand and acquires new customers.
- Develop digital media journeys and audience strategies to create value.
- Build channel-appropriate creatives and promote storytelling to grow community.
- Collaborate with team members to unravel and analyze performance trends.
- Optimize advertising campaigns across email and social media.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in digital media and marketing recommended.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Etsy, Pinterest, Twitter, and TikTok platforms are a plus.
- A strong independent and collaborative team member with the ability to adapt, learn, and be ahead of the curve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are always looking for well qualified team members and interns to help grow this strong community. A passion for craft, hair, and style to inspire the next generation of artisans.
Please submit your resumes and/or cover letters to our team at: